3095Y1WHIB BASEC Approved 3095Y White 5 Core PVC Insulated & Sheathed Heat Resistant Flexible Circular Cable 1.0mm 50m Reel
3095Y1WHIB BASEC Approved 3095Y white 5 core 1.0mm heat resistant flexible cable 50m reel suitable for high temperature zones where temperatures do not exceed 90°C. Applications include night storage heaters and immersion heaters etc. Generally unsuitable for outdoor use or industrial applications.
within 3-4 working days
BASEC Approved Cable 3095Y1WHIB Description
- Application: Ideal for electrical appliances, extensions reels, tools and equipment that may be exposed to high temperatures.
- Type: 3095Y
- Number of Cores: 5
- Conductor Diameter: 1.0mm²
- Conductors: Flexible Stranded Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Temperature Range: Up to 90°C
- Outer Sheath Colour: White
- Core Colours: Blue, Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow
- Current Rating: 6A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- Standards: BS EN 50525-2-11
- Approximate Diameter: 8.6mm
- Cable Clip Required: 9mm Round
- Length: 50m Reel
BASEC Approved Cable 3095Y1WHIB Features
Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, HRPVC insulated three, four and five core twisted together and PVC sheathed.
Standards: Certified to BS6500, 4.0mm² to BS7919
Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Standard Colours: Cores - Green/Yellow, Black, Blue, Brown & Grey / Sheath - White
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
Temperature Rating: 0 to +90°C.