3182B1WHIC BASEC Approved 3182B White 2 Core LSZH Insulated & Sheathed Circular Flexible Cable 1.0mm 100m Reel
3182B1WHIC BASEC Approved 3182B white 2 core 1.0mm² LSZH flexible cable 100m reel designed for general wiring applications, particularly suitable for use in public buildings or computer installations. Ensures increased safety in the case of fire due to the virtual elimination of toxic fumes if burnt. Pronounced advantages when compared to PVC cabling: low fire load, low smoke emission, reduced fire propagation.
within 1-2 working days
BASEC Approved Cable 3182B1WHIC Description
- Application: Ideal for double insulated lighting and equipment that does not require earthing (Class 2).
- Type: 3182B
- Number of Cores: 2
- Conductor Diameter: 1mm²
- Conductors: Flexible Stranded Copper
- Insulation: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Outer Sheath Colour: White
- Core Colours: Brown, Blue
- Current Rating: 10A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- Standards: BS EN 50525-2-11
- Approximate Diameter: 7mm
- Cable Clip Required: 7mm Round
- Length: 100m Reel
BASEC Approved Cable 3182B1WHIC Features
Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, PVC insulated three cores twisted together and LSZH sheathed.
Standards: BS EN 60228, BS EN 50525-3-11 (HD21.14), BS EN/IEC 60332-1-2
Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Standard Colours: Cores - Green/Yellow, Blue & Brown / Sheath - White
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
Temperature Rating: +5°C to +70°C.