SY5X4A Type SY 5 Core Flexible Multicore Control Cable 4.0mm (priced per metre)
SY5X4A 5 core SY control cable is used as interconnecting cable for measuring, controlling or regulation in control equipment for assembly and production lines, conveyors and for computer units. Triple protection to resist hostile environments it can be used in fixed or flexible installations, where free movement is required without tensile stresses and without forced guidance systems.
within 1-2 working days
Internet Electrical Ltd SY5X4A Description
- Application: Regulating and controlling assembly and production equipment, computers, conveyors etc.
- Type: SY
- Number of Cores: 5
- Conductor Diameter: 4mm²
- Conductors: Flexible Stranded Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Outer Sheath Colour: Transparent
- Core Colours: Blue, Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow
- Current Rating: 34A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- Standards: VDE 0250, BS EN 60332-1, BS EN 60228
- Approximate Diameter: 14mm
- Length: Cut to length by the metre
Internet Electrical Ltd SY5X4A Features
Construction: Fine strands of bare copper wire with PVC inner sheath. Overall screen made of tinned steel wire braid with transparent PVC outer sheath.
Standards: Generally to BS6500, VDE0250
Conductor: Class 5 flexible annealed copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360), VDE0295, IEC 60228
Standard Colours: Cores - Blue, Brown, Black, Grey, Green/Yellow
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
Temperature Rating: Fixed: -35°C to +70°C, Flexing: -15°C to +70°C.