YY3X15A Type YY 3 Core Flexible Multicore Control Cable 1.5mm (priced per metre)
YY3X15A Type YY 3 core control cable is used as a control cable on conveyors, assembly and production lines. It is generally used indoors as an interconnecting cable in signal and control equipment. Suitable for fixed installations or for flexible use in conditions of light mechanical stress. Can be used outdoors when protected, and in dry or moist conditions indoors.
within 5-7 working days
Internet Electrical Ltd YY3X15A Description
- Application: Regulating and controlling assembly and production equipment, computers, conveyors etc.
- Type: SY
- Number of Cores: 3
- Conductor Diameter: 1.5mm²
- Conductors: Flexible Stranded Copper
- Insulation: PVC
- Outer Sheath Colour: Grey
- Core Colours: Blue, Brown, Green/Yellow
- Current Rating: 18A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- Standards: VDE 0250, BS EN/IEC 60332-1
- Approximate Diameter: 7mm
- Length: Cut to length by the metre
Internet Electrical Ltd YY3X15A Features
Construction: Fine strands of bare copper wire with PVC inner sheath. PVC outer sheath.
Standards: Generally to BS6500, VDE0250
Conductor: Class 5 plain stranded flexible copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360), VDE0295
Standard Colours: Cores - Black with White numbers & Green/Yellow earth conductor)
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
Temperature Rating: Fixed: -40°C to +80°C, Flexing: -5°C to +70°C.