Hager Invicta3 Distribution Boards
Hager Invicta3 distribution boards are the perfect a electrical ecosystem to help an office, factory or industrial site save energy and keep their occupants safe.
They have been designed for safe and simple installation.
A range of single phase and three phase board protective incomer devices are available including SD, MCCB and RCD incomers. Outgoing devices including MCBs and a wide range of RCBO devices covering 10mA 30mA and 100mA applications in B and C curve.
Hager Invicta3 distribution boards have been at the forefront of changes to electrical sub and final distribution requirements most notably the drive for more outgoing ways, more RCD protection, more metering and more control devices.
- Strong board aesthetics ideal for commercial offices, health care and education projects where boards may be sited in public areas.
- A number of metering options provide a scalable solution to energy monitoring.
- Type B Distribution boards are also available with dual channel meters for separate monitoring of Power and lighting loads. A metered three section Type
- Unique trunking entry obround system top and bottom enables quick fitting to trunking and without the extra cost in time and materials. The edge is curved, ready to bring cables in without the worry of sharp edges.
- Clear shrouded neutral bar to IP2X allows the contractor to install cables without removing the shroud. Ensures safe and easy installation.
Please select a subcategory below
Designed to optimise cabling space while also making fitting simpler and quicker, the Hager Invicta 3 distribution board is a great choice for maximum versatility.