Trench SA3390E Pre-Galvanised Steel Single Compartment Trunking 90° External Cover Bend Width: 75mm | Height: 75mm
The Trench SA3390E Speedlock is a 75mm x 75mm (3" x 3") pre-galvanised steel 90° single compartment external cover bend with lid suitable for installation in all steel trunking installations.
within 1-2 working days
Trench SA3390E Description
The Trench SA3390E Speedlock is a 75mm x 75mm (3" x 3") pre-galvanised steel 90° single compartment external cover bend with lid suitable for all steel trunking installations.
Supplied with Speedlock cover and fixing screws, it features a rapid and fool proof method for securing the lid delivering real time savings for installers and contractors and significantly reduced installation costs.
A reliable and economical cable management solution it is used for horizontal and vertical mounting or suspension, across roof joists for general power distribution.
The extensive selection of fittings with the Trench Speedlock system enables limitless options when configuring the installation. This robust and easy to install system provides maximum cable protection to all areas of trunking installation.
Trench SA3390E Features
- Trench SA3390E pre-galvanised steel single compartment 90° external cover bend with lid
- Speedlock trunking with turnbuckle system for quick release & fast fitting lid
- Smooth return edge design to ensure no sharp edges
- Connector screws are serrated on the underside of the head to improve earth continuity
- Manufactured from durable pre-galvanised steel
- Easy access lid
- IP4X with appropriate fittings
- Resistance to flame propagation
- Full range of fittings available to configure any installation design
- Conforms to BS EN 50085-1: 2005 and BS EN 50085-2-1 2006
- LUL London Underground approved
- Dimensions: Width: 75mm | Height: 75mm