3183B75WHIC BASEC Approved 3183Y White 3 Core LSZH Insulated & Sheathed Circular Flexible Cable 0.75mm 100m Reel
3183B75WHIC BASEC Approved 3183B white 3 core 0.75mm² LSZH flexible cable 100m reel designed for general wiring applications, particularly suitable for use in public buildings or computer installations. Ensures increased safety in the case of fire due to the virtual elimination of toxic fumes if burnt. Pronounced advantages when compared to PVC cabling: low fire load, low smoke emission, reduced fire propagation.
within 1-2 working days
BASEC Approved Cable 3183B75WHIC Description
- Application: Ideal for portable appliances, extensions reels and tight lighting circuits.
- Type: 3183B
- Number of Cores: 3
- Conductor Diameter: 1.5mm²
- Conductors: Flexible Stranded Copper
- Insulation: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen Type)
- Outer Sheath Colour: White
- Core Colours: Brown, Blue, Green/Yellow
- Current Rating: 16A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- Standards: BS EN 50525-2-11
- Approximate Diameter: 8.5mm
- Cable Clip Required: 9mm Round
- Length: 100m Reel
BASEC Approved Cable 3183B75WHIC Features
Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, PVC insulated three cores twisted together and LSZH sheathed.
Standards: BS EN 60228, BS EN 50525-3-11 (HD21.14), BS EN/IEC 60332-1-2
Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Standard Colours: Cores - Green/Yellow, Blue & Brown / Sheath - White
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
Temperature Rating: +5°C to +70°C.