AVDIPK252 BASEC Approved 2m Double Insulated Standard Meter Tail Pack With 25mm 6181Y Blue, 25mm 6181Y Brown & 16mm 6491X Green/Yellow Meter Tails
AVDIPK252 BASEC Approved 2m Double Insulated Standard Meter Tail Pack used to connect a consumer unit to the service head cut out on the electricity meter. Supplied with two 25mm lengths of standard meter tails (brown and blue inner sheath) and a 16mm earth. Suitable for domestic and larger industrial applications, the cable can be clipped directly to a surface, used on a tray, embedded in plaster or used in free air.
within 1-2 working days
BASEC Approved Cable AVDIPK252 Description
- Application: Used to connect a consumer unit to the service head cut out on the electricity meter. Also suitable for connecting smart meters.
- All Cable is BASEC Approved and Manufactured to all UK and European Standards
- Conductors: Annealed Copper Conductor
- Sold as a 2m standard meter tails pack
- 2m of 25mm² 6181Y Standard Double Insulated Brown Core
2m of 25mm² 6181Y Standard Double Insulated Blue Core
2m of 16mm² 6491X Standard Green/Yellow Earth Outer sheath
- Insulation: PVC
- Outer Sheath: Grey
- Max voltage: 300/500 Volt
- BS Number: BS 6004, BS EN 60332-1-2, BS EN 50525-2-31
- Rating: 129A