FLEXITAIL253M 3m Flexible Meter Tails 2 x 6181Y 25mm Brown & Blue and 1 x 6491X 16mm Earth
FLEXITAIL253M BASEC Approved 3m Double Insulated Flexi Meter Tail Pack. Meter tails are used to connect a consumer unit to the service head cut out on the electricity meter. Suitable for domestic and larger industrial applications, the cable can be clipped directly to a surface, used on a tray, embedded in plaster or used in free air.
within 1-2 working days
Internet Electrical Ltd FLEXITAIL253M Description
- Application: Used to connect a consumer unit to the service head cut out on the electricity meter. Also suitable for connecting smart meters.
- All Cable is BASEC Approved and Manufactured to all UK and European Standards
- Conductors: 19x plain annealed copper wires
- Flexible 19 Strand tails – far more flexible and easy to work with than standard tails.
- Sold as a 3m flexi meter tails pack
3m of 25mm² 6181Y Flexi Double Insulated Brown Outer sheath
3m of 25mm² 6181Y Flexi Double Insulated Blue Outer sheath
3m of 16mm² 6491X Flexi Green/Yellow Earth Outer sheath
- Insulation: PVC
- Max voltage: 300/500 Volt
- BS number: BS6004
- Ratings: 16mm 98A, 25mm 129A
|Hot Deals :