6491B10GYA BASEC Approved 6491B Green/Yellow Single Core Insulated Conduit Wiring Cable 10mm (priced per metre)
6491B10GYA 10mm green/yellow BASEC Approved single core LSZH insulated cable cut to length by the metre, suitable for general purpose wiring installed in fixed protective housing such as conduit and trunking. In particular for installation where fire, smoke emission and toxic fumes create a potential threat as these cables produce lower levels of smoke and corrosive gases under fire conditions.
within 1-2 working days
BASEC Approved Cable 6491B10GYA Description
- Application: General, domestic and light industrial wiring including lighting circuits. Suitable for use with conduit and trunking.
- Type: 6491B
- Number of Cores: 1
- Conductor Diameter: 10mm²
- Conductors: Plain Annealed Copper
- Insulation: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Outer Sheath Colour: Green / Yellow
- Current Rating: 71A
- Voltage Rating: 450/750V
- Standards: BS EN 50525-2-31, BS EN/IEC 60332-1-2, BASEC Approved
- External Diameter: 6.9mm
- Length: Cut to length by the metre
BASEC Approved Cable 6491B10GYA Features
Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, Thermosetting type EI5 insulated.
Standards: Certified to BS7211
Conductor: Stranded class 2 plain copper conductors to BS6360
Standard Colours: Black, Blue, Brown, Green/Yellow, Grey
Voltage Rating: 450/750 Volts.
Temperature Rating: 0°C to +90°C.