Danlers Dimmer Switch Grid Modules
The Danlers soft start grid leading edge dimmer modules can be used to dim lights from several locations. They are suitable for dimming resistive lamps or dimmable transformer low voltage lamps.
- Pressing the button dims or brightens the light to any level.
- A quick press switches off. Another press returns the lamp softly to its previous brightness.
- Soft start feature prolongs the lamp life.
- Multi-way switching and dimming can be achieved from any position only by using the complementary DANLERS slave switches.
- These dimmers can also be used to control the speed of fans and motors.
- These dimmers automatically switch off in the event of transformer malfunction, helping to protect the dimmer and the transformer.
- All versions are suitable for mains halogen lamps without the need for derating.
- Three versions available to to suit MK Grid Plus, Crabtree grid and Eurodata plates.