Erico Caddy Telescopic Stud Wall Brackets
The Erico Caddy adjustable stud wall bracket features a unique one-piece telescopic construction designed to secure electrical services such as switch and socket boxes between wall studs.
The TSGB bracket has stamped inch markers and pilot holes to allow for fast, precise installation of boxes between the studs. The bracket is adjusted to the correct length and fixed between two studs giving support within the wall to fix services onto.
- Can mount multiple boxes
- Notched and marked for easy identification and bending
- Improved design with stamped inch markings and pilot holes accelerates precise box conduit mounting between studs
- Pilot holes allow easy box attachment with a screwdriver
- Requires only a screw gun to install
- Can be mounted to face or inside of stud
- Adjustable for non-standard stud spacing
- Interlocking tab prevents accidental disassembly
- Unique, one-piece, break apart design
Often used in multiple occupancy homes such as student accommodation or flats where there are a lot of standard electrical sockets to install