Hager Sollysta Moulded Cooker Control Units
Hager Sollysta Moulded Cooker Control Units come with a 45A mains isolation switch and 13A switched socket housed on a 2 gang horizontal plate with all the benefits that come from being part of the popular Hager Sollysta range:
- (20A) Complies with BS EN 60669-1, a.c. only.
- (50A) Complies with BS EN 60669-2-4.
- Single screw fast fix cable clamp, accommodates up to 1.5mm² flexible cord.
- All terminals are upward facing with clearly printed terminal markings for ease of installation.
- Capacity of each terminal 2 x 6.0mm² conductors.
- For mounting boxes see selection chart on page 56.
- Supplied with M3.5 x 30mm long fixing screws and screw covers.
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 items
WHITE MOULDED COOKER CONTROL UNITS
WHITE MOULDED COOKER CONNECTION UNITS
Hager Sollysta Wiring Accessories features
- Terminals - The terminals all face in the same direction, removing the need to rotate the product during installation.
- Terminal Screws - Terminal screws are supplied in the backed out position to save installation time and are also held captive within the moulding so they won’t be lost.
- Lead-ins - Moulded lead-ins help to guide the driver blade to the screw head.
- Wire End Stops - A positive wire end stop provides added security of connection.
- Projection - The range has been designed to offer the shallowest projection possible in the back box, maximising space for cabling.