Hager Sollysta White DP Switches
Browse our extensive range of Double Pole Switches with both 20A and 50A options available, with all the benefits that come from being part of the popular Hager Sollysta range:
- (20A) Complies with BS EN 60669-1, a.c. only.
- (50A) Complies with BS EN 60669-2-4.
- Single screw fast fix cable clamp, accommodates up to 1.5mm² flexible cord.
- All terminals are upward facing with clearly printed terminal markings for ease of installation.
- Capacity of each terminal 2 x 6.0mm² conductors.
- For mounting boxes see selection chart on page 56.
- Supplied with M3.5 x 30mm long fixing screws and screw covers.
Showing 1 - 10 of 10 items
WHITE MOULDED 20A DP SWITCHES
WHITE MOULDED 50A DP SWITCHES
Hager Sollysta Wiring Accessories features
- Terminals - The terminals all face in the same direction, removing the need to rotate the product during installation.
- Terminal Screws - Terminal screws are supplied in the backed out position to save installation time and are also held captive within the moulding so they won’t be lost.
- Lead-ins - Moulded lead-ins help to guide the driver blade to the screw head.
- Wire End Stops - A positive wire end stop provides added security of connection.
- Projection - The range has been designed to offer the shallowest projection possible in the back box, maximising space for cabling.