Danlers CEFL PIR 6A 360° Flush Mount PIR Occupancy Switch With Lux Level Sensor & Variable Delay
The Danlers CEFL PIR 6A 360° Flush Mount PIR Occupancy Switch is a white round 6A single channel flush mounting PIR presence detector which is ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings.
within 1-2 working days
Danlers CEFLPIR Description
The Danlers CEFLPIR is a white round 6A single channel flush mounting PIR presence detector which is ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings.
The PIR switch will switch on the connected load automatically when an area is occupied, and then switch it off when the area has been vacant for a chosen duration. It incorporate a passive infra-red quad sensor to detect movement of a warm body within its detection zone and a photocell to monitor the ambient light level and keep lights off when there is sufficient daylight available.
Offers a 360 degree detection zone and a 10 second to 40 minute adjustable time lag in 9 steps. This switch provides light when needed benefitting from reduced energy bills and automatic control. It comes with 2 metres of cable, which allows for quick installation.
It switches up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive and fluorescent, 3 amps (750W) of electronic and wire wound transformer, 2 amps (500W) of CFL, 2D lamps, LED Drivers and LED lamps and fittings of maximum load and minimum load of 1 amp (250W) of fans.
Ideal for offices, factories, warehouses, canteens, schools and factories.
Danlers CEFLPIR Features
- Danlers CEFL PIR white flush mounting single channel 360° | 7m PIR presence detector
- IP20 rated
- Flush mounting
- Installed through suspended or plasterboard ceilings
- Ideal for retrofitting or new build
- Incorporate a passive infra-red quad sensor which detects the movement of a warm body moving
- Photocell to monitor the ambient light level
- Several PIR switches can be wired in parallel switches should be spaced every 5m in either direction
- Detection zone: 360°
- Detection range: up to 7m (5m strong detection and 2m secondary detection)
- Adjustable time lag range: 10 seconds to 40 minutes in 9 steps
- Adjustable photocell range: 100 to 1000 lux and inactive
- Loading: Up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive, or fluorescent lighting loads or up to 1 amp (250W) of fans
- Up to 2 amps (500W) of low energy lighting loads (LED lamps and compact fluorescent)
- Requires 63 or 64mm (2.5") diameter hole in a false or plaster board ceiling
- Cable length: 2m
- Dimensions: Diameter Ø: 72mm | Recess Depth: 68mm