Wylex NHXB Miniature Circuit Breakers
DIN rail mounted, the Wylex Domestic MCBs have a short circuit breaking capacity of 6kA.
The Wylex Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs) detect overcurrents due to both overload and fault currents. With a choice of Type B or Type C breakers, suitable for most domestic installations. The MCB will operate and interrupt the supply to prevent damage to the installation.
The current carrying capacity of the cable should always exceed the current rating of the MCB to prevent damage.
The NHXB range of MCBs are direct replacements for NSB miniature circuit breakers.
Showing 1 - 18 of 18 items
WYLEX NHXB TYPE B MINIATURE CIRCUIT BREAKERS (MCBS)
WYLEX NHXB TYPE C MINIATURE CIRCUIT BREAKERS (MCBS)
NHXB MCB features
- No miss terminal connections that ensure that the bus-bar cannot be misaligned to the MCB during installation
- Easy release DIN clip at the fron of the device
- Include ratings from 6A to 50A to cater for heavy loads as well as lighting & general power
- Available in B & C curve variants
- Fits all NM flexible busbar units and all NMX units