Armeg Flat Wood Bits
Armeg flat wood bits are a convenient, value for money option suitable for producing holes in wood with hand and power tools.
Manufactured from high quality carbon steel, they have an integral centre point and twin cutting edges which enhance speed and rapid chip removal.
- Ground centre-point centres the drill bit for a secure non-slip start
- Precision ground, transverse cutting edges rapidly cut whilst simultaneously lifting debris from the cutting edge for rapid drilling and longer life
- Raised spurs score the wood in advance of the cutting edge allowing it to cut more easily and effectively which gives users a faster, more comfortable drilling experience
- Back tapered drilling head avoids jamming in holes for smooth and hassle free drilling
- ¼” Quick-Change shank is manufactured to ISO 1173-2001 for hassle free bit changes
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 items