6181YH35BRNGRYA BASEC Approved 6181Y Grey Double Insulated Single Brown Core Surface Wiring Cable 35mm (priced per metre)
6181YH35BRNGRYA 35mm double insulated meter tail with brown inner sheath cut to length by the metre. BASEC approved used for connection to consumer units and switchfuses in domestic and light industrial wiring. The PVC sheath offers additional protection of the cable and it is advised that it is not installed where there is a risk of mechanical damage.
within 1-2 working days
BASEC Approved Cable 6181YH35BRNGRYA Description
- Application: Incoming cable on a consumer unit
- Type: 6181YH
- Number of Cores: 1
- Conductor Diameter: 35mm²
- Conductors: Plain Annealed Copper
- Insulation: PVC (Double Insulated)
- Outer Sheath Colour: Grey
- Core Colours: Brown
- Current Rating: 140A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- BS Number: BS 6004, BS EN 60332-1-2, BASEC Approved
- External Diameter: 12mm
- Cable Clip Required: 12mm Round
- Length: Cut to length by the metre
BASEC Approved Cable 6181YH35BRNGRYA Features
Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, PVC insulated and PVC sheathed.
Conductor: 10mm² - 35mm²
Class 2 stranded copper conductor to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Standard Colours: Core - Blue / Sheath Grey
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts for conductors up to 35mm².