6242YH4GREY25 BASEC Approved Grey 6242YH Twin & Earth Cable 4.0mm 25m Reel
6242YH4GREY25 BASEC Approved 4.0mm Twin & Earth Cable delivered on a 25m Drum for use with standard power. Can be used in damp or dry conditions on trays or boards buried in plaster or in channels.
within 3-4 working days
BASEC Approved Cable 6242YH4GREY25 Description
- Application: General, domestic and light industrial mains wiring including lighting circuits, central heating, extractor fans etc.
- Type: 6242YH
- Number of Cores: 2
- Conductor Diameter: 4mm²
- Conductors: Solid Copper Conductors
- Insulation: PVC
- Outer Sheath Colour: Grey
- Core Colours: Brown, Blue
- Earth: Bare Copper
- Current Rating: 32A
- Max Voltage: 300/500V
- Standards: BS 6004 Table 4, BS EN 60332-1-2
- Width: 11.4mm
- Depth: 6.1mm
- Length: 25m Drum
BASEC Approved Cable 6242YH4GREY25 Features
Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, PVC insulated two colour coded cores laid flat with an uninsulated circuit protective conductor CPC and PVC sheathed.
Standards: Certified to BS6004
Conductor: 1.0 - 2.5mm²
Class 1 solid copper conductor to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Conductor: 4.0 - 16mm²
Class 2 stranded copper conductor to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Standard Colours: Core - Blue and Brown / Sheath Grey
Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts.