Armeg Masonry Drill Bits
Armeg masonry drill bits are the professional option for masonry drilling using a 3 jaw chuck machine.
- Straight Shank Design - Straight shank design manufactured to PGM standards for a secure fit into 3 Jaw Chucks
- High Quality Steel - European sourced high alloy steel ensures strength and durability
- Proven Flute Geometries - Proven flute geometries enable maximum spoil removal, speed and penetration rates
- Copper Brazed to 1100°C - Furnace brazing process uses a copper braze to 1100°C giving the ultimate bond between body and tip, allowing the drill bit to withstand greater pressure and produce a greater number of holes
- Percussion Grade Carbide Tip -Tip is specially designed with sharper angles specifically for percussive drilling, providing extended life in masonry materials