Greenwood Airvac CV2GIP Unity IPX5 100mm/4 Inch Low Energy Smart Continuous Running MEV Fan With Humidistat & Timer
The Greenwood Airvac CV2GIP Unity is a white round IPX5 mains voltage continuous running de-centralised MEV smart fan with humidistat and adjustable timer and is suitable for wall or ceiling mounting in bathrooms, WCs or kitchens, in apartments or houses.
within 1-2 working days
Greenwood Airvac CV2GIP Description
The Greenwood Airvac CV2GIP Unity is a white round IPX5 mains voltage continuous running de-centralised MEV fan with humidistat and adjustable overrun timer and is suitable for wall or ceiling mounting in bathrooms, WCs or kitchens, in apartments or houses.
This near silent, continuously running fan delivers a total solution in one box. It is one single unit which can be applied to all wet rooms including kitchen, bathroom, utility and WCs. With an ultra-low energy DC motor and mixed flow impellor, Unity CV2GIP assists in the delivery of Guaranteed Installed Performance (GIP) onsite, now a fundamental part of building regulation compliance.
For dMEV the mixed flow impellor is ideal and good practice for retaining low energy consumption as continuous ventilation rates are low, e.g. 5 l/s up to 13 l/s, meaning that ducting resistance will cause minimal impact on performance. A short spigot design means that the CV2GIP is also ideal for use where ceiling voids are shallow.
With outstanding energy performance and in-built SMART technology it meets and exceeds the current Building Regulations in both new and refurbishment housing projects each and every time. SMART Technology is a fusion of sensors, controls and innovative design features that makes ventilation work SMARTer for the home and the environment by reducing energy wastage and heat loss
Unity CV2GIP, with its integral timer and humidistat features an innovative, logical approach to fan timer operation. In contrast to traditional timers, it looks at the duration of occupancy to define running time rather than have a fixed running period. This eliminates nuisance noise, especially at night, and unnecessary energy wastage and heat loss typically associated with traditional timers.
The Unity CV2GIP features adopts an entirely new way of using humidity to control ventilation. It only looks and reacts to man made humidity. This again removes nuisance running noise, especially at night, and eliminates unnecessary energy wastage typically associated with increases to background humidity which naturally occur with the changing the seasons.
CommissionSMART™ benefits from a SMART touchpad. Located on the front of the panel, the pad removes the hassle of fiddly switches and reduces the set-up time. Once on-site, the installer simply sets up the unit by selecting the room type, trickle or boost speeds and then turning controls, such as humidity and timer, on.
Designed with a circular solid fascia, to blend effortlessly with its background and will look fabulous with any bathroom or kitchen décor style. To support this, Unity CV2GIP has also been designed with very low running noise - as low as 10dB(A) on trickle speed.
The fascia benefits from a "twist-lock" feature which allows for easy removal. The inside screws can be loosened but will remain in place thanks to an innovative "stay open" hinge for easy wiring access. This ensures that everything the installer will need is kept within easy reach.
Every installed fan will need a level of maintenance during its lifetime but the Greenwood Unity has been designed so that it is filterless and its unique, backward curved, mixed flow impellor blades provide the best protection against any build-up of dirt.
This continuous ventilation fan provides protection for your home against condensation, mould growth and ensures a good level of indoor air quality. An ideal solution for landlords and tenants, where everyday activities such as bathing, cooking and showering creates steam and smells which will be reduced by the constant ventilation of Greenwood CV2GIP 365 days a year.
Greenwood Airvac CV2GIP Features
- Greenwood Airvac CV2GIP white mains voltage continuous running de-centralised MEV fan
- IPX5 rated when mounted in walls / IPX4 rated when mounted in ceilings
- Superior Performance
- Highly Energy Efficient - Using as Little as 1.1 Watts
- Ideal for both new build and refurbishment
- Suitable for installation in bathrooms, toilets and kitchens
- Wall or ceiling mounting options
- Discreet design
- Guaranteed Installed Performance (GIP) - 100% adjustable on-site for easy compliance
- 3 separate running speeds
- Low energy EC motor
- Quiet fan - only 10dB(A) at low trickle speed
- Extremely quiet running – no nuisance noise!!
- Innovative adjustable airflow feature which allows trickle and boost speeds to be altered
- Includes Greenwood Airvac SMART Technology
- CommissionSMART™ offering the first ever SMART Pad which is located at the front of the unit.
- HumidiSMART™ which uses ONLY man-made humidity to activate boost, removing nuisance running
- TimerSMART™ - overrun for 5 minutes - a logical approach that removes unnecessary heat loss and nuisance running
- Patented twist lock front fascia and internal ‘stay open’ hinge with screw retention design
- Trickle Speed - 5l/s or 8ls - (default)
- Boost Speed - 8l/s or 13l/s - (default)
- 100% variable airflow setting up to max 21l/s
- Boost can be wired to a light switch or another remote switch
- No requirement for long duct runs
- Short 68mm spigot design makes it perfect for application in shallow ceiling voids
- Dimensions: Diameter Ø : 199mm | Spigot DiaØ : 100mm
|Hot Deals :||Ventilation|